- Pile up doonas, blankets, pillows, curtains and mattress and pillow
protectors and sort into piles that need to be washed, drycleaned or aired.
- Dust and wipe light fittings, ceiling fans, skirting boards, picture
rails, tops of doors and hanging frames.
- Clean or dust down blinds with a soft, clean brush. Brush away any cobwebs
from ceiling corners.
- Dust and clean all surfaces with a spray cleaner. Don’t forget light
- Clean windows inside and out. Use a squeegee to get a streak-free finish.
- Give mirrors the once-over clean with a solution of methylated spirits and water
(1/4 cup to 1/2 bucket of water) . Don’t use newspaper as the ink may smudge.
- Vacuum mattress with brush attachment, focusing on any piping and other
- Vacuum floor, including under the bed and furniture. Use attachments to get
into tight spaces. For wooden floors, lightly mop with a gentle cleaner, too.
OR CALL 1300 115 155 to hire the professionals at James Bond Cleaning Services to do the work in half the time!!
Ann Simmon 17/10/2013